TIME:Morning or Afternoon
DURATION:50 - 58 Weeks
NOC CODE:2174, 2175PROGRAM OUTLINE
All of today’s software applications, from games played on mobile devices to online banking web pages, were created by application developers. The need for mobile application developers is at an all-time high and will continue to grow as technologies advance. Students can complete this program in one of the following four specialties:
1. Applications Developer (Mobile Web Specialist) - 4 certifications
2. Applications Developer (Mobile Specialist) - 5 certifications
3. Applications Developer (Enterprise Mobile Specialist) - 9 certifications
4. Applications Developer (Enterprise Web Specialist) - 8 certifications
- Training on SQL, Java, C#, Linux, PHP programming and Android, Mobile Flash and iPhone development (depending on the specialty chosen).
- Real-world work experience with an 8 week Internship!
- Adobe Creative Suite Design Software.
- Free certification exam vouchers including designations from Adobe ACA (see details below).
- Free Microsoft Office Professional Plus and DreamSpark Premium
This industry-leading program qualifies graduates for careers such as Web Programmer, Application Programmer, Internet Site Designer, iPhone Programmer, Android Programmer / Developer – to name a few.
EMPLOYERS WHO HAVE RECENTLY HIRED triOS GRADS
- Ad Films
- Challenger Motor Freight Inc.
- Cyberteks Design
- Department of National Defence – Atlantic
- FPM3 Marketing
- National Research Council
- Philip & Henry Productions
- Stream International Canada LNC
- TNP Group
- And more!
Average Wage ($/hr) - $25.00 to $32.97
High Wage ($/hr) - $43.27 to $46.67
Students who successfully complete this program will be eligible to write certification exams leading to the following designations: 1 Microsoft MCTS designation, 1 Microsoft MCPD designation, and 3 Adobe ACA designations. Students are provided with 5 certification exam vouchers to write the certifications they wish to pursue.
High School Graduation Diploma or Mature Student Status (18 years of age and academic achievement assessment passed). In addition, an entrance assessment must be successfully passed.
MODULAR LEARNING EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER
WE HAVE BROKEN THE MOULD ON TRADITIONAL TRAINING. THIS MEANS NO MORE SEMESTERED SYSTEMS THAT LEAVE YOU WITH WEEKS AND MONTHS BETWEEN COURSES. AT triOS, OUR PROGRAMS ARE BUILT ON A MODULAR SYSTEM. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
IT MEANS STUDYING ONE COURSE AT A TIME SO YOU CAN FOCUS.