What is Second Career?
Second Career is a Government program that helps laid-off workers transition into new careers. The program provides individuals with:
Skills and career training to help find them careers in growing areas of the economy
Financial support for career training
The program provides financial help up to $28,000.00 to pay for tuition and other expenses, including:
- other instruction costs such as manuals or workbooks
- a basic living allowance
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare plays an essential part in this process by providing you with high-quality, hands-on training, leading to a reputable diploma and a rewarding career.
For over 22 years our mission has been to help our students become job-ready graduates. We are a Canadian owned and operated diploma-granting college focused on providing you with the practical hands-on training you need to succeed in your chosen field. At triOS College, we recognize that success is unique to each and every person. Whether your definition of success is a new career, a part-time position that works around your family, a career upgrade, or a complete career transition, we are here to help turn your goals into reality. triOS College offers a wide variety of accredited programs that are highly relevant in today’s job market within Business, Technology, Healthcare, Law, and Supply Chain. Our program curriculum is extremely comprehensive and is uniquely developed with input from industry leaders to give you the highest quality education.
At triOS, our focus is on you. Here are just a few of the many benefits that triOS offers!
- Frequent start dates so you can start right away
- Morning/afternoon/evening & weekend schedules
- Shorter programs to become job-ready sooner
- Small class sizes led by highly-experienced instructors
- Career services to help you with resumes, interviews and job placements
- Real-world work experience internships included in most programs
- Widely recognized by employers and industry association
Have Questions? Want to take a tour of the campus or sit in on one of our classes?
For us to assist you fast and efficiently, please fill in the form or call us now!