Diploma Program: 43 Weeks
This has been a gateway for my future life. I have gained a tremendous amount of experience. I would recommend anyone who is willing to have a second chance at their dreams to attend triOS. triOS is the best!
triOS College Graduate
*33 weeks classroom, 10 weeks internship
Physiotherapy is part of the process of recovery and rehabilitation for injured individuals, and the demand for trained professionals to support the industry
continues to grow.
Individuals considering this career should enjoy working with people, be compassionate, patient, and possess the ability to listen, as well as being
physically able to assist.
In just 43 weeks students can start a satisfying career in this field.
- 10 week internship!
- Anatomy lab tour to the University of Guelph
- CanFit Pro™ certification to become a Personal Training Specialist
This superb program qualifies graduates to work in settings such as hospitals,
private rehabilitation clinics, rehabilitation centres, long-term care facilities,
retirement homes, sports medicine clinics, community health care agencies and
other healthcare settings.
EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE:
Numerous outstanding employers hire triOS grads, including:
- The Arthritis Society
- Altona Physiotherapy and Chiropractic
- Amherstburg Physical Therapy
- Community Nursing – Port Perry
- Scarborough Physio & Rehab Centre
- Rehabilitation Centre (OPARC)
- Grand Ave Physiotherapy (Pt Health)
- LifeMark Physiotherapy
- Wardle’s Physiotherapy Clinic
- Columbia Life Rehabilitation Inc.
- And more!
Average Wage ($/hr) - 16.95
High Wage ($/hr) - 28.00