International Students



  • International Admissions
    Getting Started is Easy

  • triOS Payment Options
    Fast & Secure Options

  • Applying for a Study Permit
    What you need to know

  • Testimonials & More
    Hear from our grads!

Applying for a Study Permit

Once you have met all of the needed entrance requirements and been granted acceptance from triOS College, you will need to apply for a Study Permit through Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

A Study Permit grants you legal permission to reside in Canada for the duration of your studies. To be issued a Study Permit you will need to follow the procedures outlined by the Canadian government office in your country of residence, and may have to provide some or all of the following documents:
  • Valid Passport
  • Letter of Acceptance issued by triOS College
  • Proof of financial support (receipt of tuition fees paid in full)
  • Proof of Medical Clearance
  • Criminal Record Statement
We will help you every step of the way!

Copyright triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.| ID#