Executive Assistant to the CEO (Immediate, Full-time)
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative, project management, and organization support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Primary Responsibilities: The primary purpose of this position is to provide overall administrative and organizational support to the CEO, and project management for ongoing projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting with and improving productivity and timely communication of the CEO.
- Daily review, reduction, and monitoring of email for the CEO.
- Gathering data, building, and/or maintaining Excel-based reports.
- Manage the Prometric Test Centres, ensuring efficient operations.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Compiling, transcribing and distributing correspondence, meeting minutes, and reports.
- Preparing agendas and making meeting arrangements.
- Following-up on action items for both the CEO and their direct reports.
- Following-up on introductions and networking efforts by the CEO.
- Providing project management for ongoing projects.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system for the CEO.
- Providing personal assistance to the CEO as needed.
- Maintaining the overall office cleanliness, including meeting spaces and the kitchen.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an administrative support capacity.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an executive support role is preferred.
- University degree from a business related program is preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel is required.
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Excellent keyboarding skills (over 60 wpm).
In addition, you will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced office environment, juggling multiple projects and priorities, and performing tasks with little detail or direction.
- Be a reliable, self-starting individual that has excellent initiative, organization, and communication skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to maintain confidences.
- The successful candidate must have a reliable vehicle as some travel is required.
Hours of Work: This position is a permanent full-time opportunity.
Hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required as the candidate will be expected to work outside of regular business hours in order to support the needs of the business.
Location: This position will be based out of the Campus Support Centre in Mississauga.
Start Date: The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
How to Apply: If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.