PSW TRAINING AND STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE THROUGH REVERA
Interested in a career in healthcare? You can start training to be a Personal Support Worker (PSW) now. triOS has partnered with Revera, a Canadian-owned senior living and long term care provider, to empower individuals pursuing PSW careers through select triOS campuses.
Through this partnership, students:
- Will have the opportunity to interview with Revera
- Will receive student loan repayment from Revera*
This partnership offering is available at our London, Kitchener and Windsor campuses.
NEW START SCHOLARSHIP
• Placements with Revera
• Job opportunities at a Revera Long Term Care Home
• Get student loan repayment assistance from Revera while you work in one of their homes*
• Available at our Windsor, Kitchener and London campuses
As the Canadian population ages, demand for healthcare professionals grows. PSWs are needed across Ontario. Revera owns or operates more than 500 properties across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom, serving more than 55,000 seniors, and triOS-trained PSWs can find themselves employed in one of these locations upon completing our PSW program. For individuals who really want to help people and make a difference, this is a great career opportunity!
Excited to fill the demand for more PSWs? Call our team at 1-800-898-7467 to speak with an education advisor and start your journey toward a career in healthcare.
*Loan repayment amount dependent on employment length with Revera Long Term Care.
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER PROGRAM
Our PSW program is approved by the National Association of Career Colleges. Graduates receive a triOS Certificate upon completion of the program.
You will be expertly trained in safety and mobility, care planning, body systems, assisting with medications, and other key areas of the field so you can graduate and hit the ground running at Revera or any other care facility.
• National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) curriculum that maps to the Ontario Provincial approved training standard
• Classroom in a real-world healthcare setting that includes hospital beds, wheel chairs and other required equipment
• Clinical work placement in a long-term care and retirement homes
• Microsoft Office, Microsoft Imagine Standard and Windows are included in the program fees
Visit a campus near you or call us at 1-800-898-7467 to speak to one of our team members about the Personal Support Worker program and this fantastic opportunity through partnership with Revera.
Revera is a leading Canadian-owned and headquartered, owner, investor, developer and operator in the senior living sector. Through its portfolio of partnerships, Revera owns or operates more than 500 properties across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom, serving more than 55,000 seniors. The company offers seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care, and long term care. With approximately 50,000 employees dedicated to providing exceptional care and service, Revera is helping seniors live life to the fullest. Through Age is More, Revera is committed to challenging ageism, the company’s social cause of choice. Find out more at ReveraLiving.com, Facebook.com/Revera Inc or on Twitter @Revera_Inc.