Academic Program Manager (Immediate, Full-time)
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking an Academic Program Manager to join our Academic Services team. This position will be based out of the triOS College Campus Support Centre, located in Mississauga, Ontario.
The Academic Program Manager is responsible for maintaining an active and current pulse on the currency and effectiveness of program offerings, and ensuring all stakeholders are current on the benefit and outcomes of each program and changes made to program offerings across both triOS and Eastern Colleges. You will also be responsible for managing existing relationships and creating new relationships with regulatory bodies, industry associations and employers that impact the programs.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with the various non-accredited regulatory bodies and industry associations affecting the college and its graduates.
• Establish positive relationships with key employers for the purpose of developing an intern / graduate pipeline, especially for new programs.
• Actively participate with Senior Management in building and maintaining a healthy relationship with the key players within each provincial ecosystem (ON, NB, NS).
• Research the job market, competitors and regulatory environment related to current and potential programs.
• Assist the Academic Services team with new program submissions and updates.
• Act as the primary liaison between Academic Services and Marketing, transitioning completed programs to marketable products.
• Analyze and survey the success of triOS and Eastern graduates with respect to certification, industry membership, etc.
• Assemble and lead Program Advisory Councils who will provide direct feedback on the future direction of programs.
• Coordinate the delivery of program training sessions, ensuring all interested staff maintain a solid awareness of program offerings and the benefits they bring to students.
• Effectively communicate the various program and course changes completed by Academic Services to relevant stakeholders in the company.
• Working with the Director of Information and Learning create and maintain processes related to launching a project including Stakeholder Assembly, Project Team Assembly.
• Any further responsibilities deemed appropriate by management.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent post-secondary education.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in project or program management and relationship management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and use of the internet
• Experience completing research projects.
• Experience in an educational setting is considered an asset.
• Ability to effectively influence decision makers.
• Excellent written and spoken command of the English language.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Enjoy fast-paced environment.
Access to a reliable vehicle, possession of a valid provincial driver’s license and credit card is required to be considered for this position.
Hours of Work:
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity.
This position will be based out of the Campus Support Centre in Mississauga.
The scheduled start is immediate.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background and credit check.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.