Call Centre Representative (Immediate, Full-time)
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking a customer service professional with a flair for sales to join our team as an Admissions Assistant/Call Centre Representative, at our Campus Support Centre in Mississauga.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm. In addition to these hours the candidate will be required to work 2 to 4 weekend shifts per month.
The Admissions Assistant’s primary responsibility is to establish primary contact with customers, log customer contact information within the contact management system and book appointments for the Admissions (sales) team.
• Answer/manage calls from new customers interested in pursuing career training at triOS College.
• Procure information from inbound callers in the Customer Contact & Contact Management systems for ongoing customer contact.
• Work with the Admissions team, confirming availability of the Education Consultant.
• Book customers into interviews/meetings/information sessions with the Admissions team.
• Conduct outbound calls and emails to customers to book and confirm appointments at triOS College.
• Maintain general knowledge and understanding of all products and services.
• Maintain and support ongoing relations amongst internal customers, colleagues and co-workers.
• Minimum 1 year of call centre sales experience preferred.
• Minimum, Grade 12 (OSSGD or equivalent) required. Formal training in customer service, MS Office and business administration preferred.
• Experience working in a call centre environment will be considered an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Minimum 40 wpm typing speed.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office is essential.
The scheduled start date for this opportunity is immediate.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.