Director of Finance & Administration (Immediate, Full-time)
triOS Corporation is actively recruiting for a Director of Finance and Administration to join our team at our Campus Support Centre in Mississauga. This position will be providing overall responsibility for coordination and measurement of financial activities for all operating companies and holding companies.
- Provide financial and strategic direction for the business.
- Produce financial statements for all operating companies and the consolidated statement (including preparation and entry of various general ledger journal entries).
- Working with the Controller, provide oversight on all accounting and accounts payable activities.
- Working with Regulatory Officers, provide oversight and support for campus Financial Aid Officers (FAOs), particularly as related to regulatory compliance and collections.
- Manage cash flow for all operating companies.
- Manage treasury and investments.
- Ensure that Accounts Receivable is kept current. Ensure regular Accounts Receivable (AR) reviews and follow up activity is continuing efficiently. Make decisions regarding AR and student accounts.
- Develop and create operating budgets for all operations.
- Assist and produce all special financial analysis for the management team.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Assurance of accurate and timely financial reporting to Senior Management and the Board of Advisors.
- Assurance and adherence to accounting procedures and policies.
- Development and documentation of new accounting/business procedures and policies as required.
- Ensure that accounting system, MS Dynamics Great Plains (GP), and all related financial systems are operating efficiently and effectively. Coordinate system updates and implement improvements to system integrations working with information systems staff and third-party vendors as required.
- CPA designation
- 3-5 years of experience in an accounting management role, preferably in small or medium sized businesses.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Budgeting and business plan development.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel. Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Deadline driven.
- Ability to take a “hands-on” approach.
- Strong technical skills using accounting systems.
Access to a reliable vehicle, possession of a valid provincial driver’s license and credit card is required to be considered for this position.
Hours of Work:
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity.
Target compensation for this position is within the range of $100,000-$110,000 per year.
This position will be based out of the Campus Support Centre in Mississauga.
The scheduled start is immediate.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background and credit check.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.