Marketing Specialist - 6-Month Contract (Immediate, Full-time)
triOS College is actively seeking an experienced, dynamic, and creative individual to join our team as Marketing Specialist, at our Campus Support Centre in Mississauga.
This is a 6-months contract position, that will support the marketing initiatives of both triOS College and Eastern College admissions, employment services, student referral and alumni programs.
As the Marketing Specialist you will work closely with the Director of Marketing to develop marketing programs to meet student admissions goals for all triOS and Eastern campuses. Main focus on email marketing and managing the various email marketing initiatives to leads, students, and alumni. Daily execution of or participation in integrated marketing programs for positioning of triOS and Eastern to attract potential students including but not limited to – media planning, budgeting, direct mail, trade shows, internal website updates, development of sales and marketing materials, etc.
In addition to supporting the marketing needs of student admissions, you will work closely with career services to develop marketing programs to meet employment goals for our graduates and internship goals for our students; as well as manage the implementation of marketing for the student referral and alumni programs.
To be considered you will have the following minimum qualifications:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing and/or public relations.
• Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in email and direct marketing with specific experience delivering marketing programs, emails and content building, and direct marketing campaigns.
• Experienced in marketing budgeting/media planning/desktop publishing/sales/advertising experience.
• Extensive knowledge and skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience working with a CMS and/or email marketing system
• Ability to create production-ready email and other communications (creative, imagery, content)
• Well-developed written and verbal English skills.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills to thrive in a fast paced, on-time deliverable environment.
The successful candidate must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and access to their own vehicle.
Target compensation for this position is $50,000-$57,000 per year depending on experience.
This is a 6-month contract position. Expected start date is immediate.
Hours of Work:
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
This position will be based out of the Campus Support Centre in Mississauga.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted