triOS College recognizes your need for support as a refugee, protected person, or person displaced by war upon arriving in Canada. We strongly believe that education can play an important role in your future success, and we can give you the head start you need to rebuild your life.
If you are an eligible refugee student who is considering to pursue a full-time diploma program in any of our eight campuses across Ontario, we would like to invite you to apply for a $5,000 bursary.
A total of five bursaries are available.
Terms and Conditions
You must be:
- A refugee, protected person, or a person displaced by war currently residing in Canada or have been granted permanent residency after January 1, 2021 due to the above-listed reasons
- A new triOS College student who is enrolled in a full-time diploma program that starts between August 1, 2022 and July 31, 2023
- A brief one-page, 500-word essay outlining your goals in Canada
- Your résumé
- The value of each bursary is $5,000.
- All other fees and books are at your cost.
Award Payments and Conditions
- The award will be listed on your student contract. It will be reviewed by our Financial Aid Officer as part of your application to enroll.
- If you withdraw from your studies, the value of the award will be reduced or canceled based on standard term withdrawal deadlines.
- The award has no monetary value other than towards the cost of tuition.
- The fiscal status of the award will be in accordance with the Canadian Income Tax legislation.
- This offer may not be combined with any other bursary or program discount.
Your Welcome to Canada Bursary application will be reviewed by the triOS College Administrative Team, and they may request other documentation to support your application. Within 10 business days upon submitting your application, you will be notified about the status of your award. You must report all bursaries to Canada Student Loan or any other funding agency.