We want to ensure that all our students are happy with their experience at triOS. So, if for any reason, you decide not to continue with your program within the first week, you will not be charged tuition for that week.
Please keep in mind that:
- Students who withdraw from their program within the first week will only be charged for the cost of any books and materials received.
- Students must notify their Campus Director in writing if they wish to withdraw from their program on or before Friday of the first week of scheduled classes.
- This offer applies to new students starting diploma programs prior to July 31, 2020, whose OSAP funding or Second Career funding has not been released. This offer does not apply to returning students or program changes. This offer does not apply to any students who have already had OSAP or Second Career funding released.
- A registration deposit of $50.00 is to be paid at the time of enrolment for all domestic students. The registration deposit payment may be applied towards tuition or materials fees.
- The registration deposit is fully refundable if you choose to not attend triOS prior to your scheduled start date for any reason.
- Students must notify their Campus Director or Education Consultant in writing prior to their start date if they wish to cancel their enrolment and receive their registration deposit refunded.
- The registration deposit will also be refunded if you withdraw from school within the first week, by providing written notice on or before Friday of the first week of scheduled classes, and did not receive any books or materials. If you withdraw from school within the first week and received any books or materials, then the registration deposit will be applied as partial payment towards any books or materials that you received.