Supply Chain & Operations Management
Upgrade your supply chain expertise with sought-after managerial skills to further your career growth. Upon completing this diploma program, you will receive industry certifications to improve your professional credentials.
49 to 61 Weeks
Program OutlineView Outline
About The Program
In as short as 49 weeks, you will learn the key supply chain and management concepts you need to succeed in this industry. Then you can opt to further fortify your skills with a 12-week internship to attain real-world experience. With our small class sizes, you will get more attention and focused guidance from our topnotch instructors.
As a Supply Chain & Operations Management graduate, you will qualify for a number of positions such as:
- Purchasing Agent
- Contract Management Officer
- Material Estimator
- Material Management Officer
- Inventory Planner
- Scheduling Clerk
- Energy Asset Surface Land Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Canadian Tire Corporation
- QRC Logistics
- Ford Motor Company
- Pepsi Co.
*Employment Rate based on 2021 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field within 12 months.
NOC Code: 1523/14402, 1524/14403, 1225/12102 - **Wage data based on NOC Code 1523 and rounded down to the nearest dollar. Average wage doesn't reflect the starting salary but represents the middle value between lowest to highest wages. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated in Dec 2022.
Do you take pride in your numeracy, computer, and analytical skills? Are you a team player? If so, then a career in Supply Chain & Operations Management may be perfect for you.
triOS College’s Supply Chain & Operations Management diploma program can equip you with the knowledge and expertise you need to succeed in such a demanding industry. Gain a deeper understanding of how products are conceptualized, designed, manufactured, and shipped to customers.
With this Supply Chain & Operations Management program, you will cover key supply chain, project management, and people management topics such as:
- Six Sigma
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Total Quality Management
- ABC Analysis
- Risk and Risk Management
- Data Analysis
On top of these, you will also take the following courses to prepare yourself for managerial responsibilities:
- Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Project Management
- Foundational Competencies for Managers
- Advanced Excel and Analytics
You can complete this program in 49 weeks. Choose for the 61-week option to gain hands-on experience through a 12-week internship.
Students who complete this program will receive:
- Registered and approved diploma
- Advanced standing in the Certified Supply Chain Management Professional (CSCMP) Designation Program
- Supply Chain Canada Ontario Institute Membership
- Certificate in International Freight Forwarding
- Certificate of Recognition in Introductory Dispatch and Operations Software
- Job search assistance
You can also check out triOS College’s Supply Chain & Logistics program and Supply Chain online program.
– High school graduation diploma, or Mature Student Status (for more information please refer to the Program Outline at the top of this page or speak to your Education Consultant)
– Passing score on the Entrance Assessment
Take a quick and easy quiz to find out more about yourself, your goals, and identify your strengths and social style. This quiz gives you suggestions for what career areas you might consider based on your likes and preferences. Give it a try now!