Information Technology Administrator (Cloud)
Make the switch to the growing Information Technology (IT) field with this 62-week diploma program. Through hands-on training and practical projects in small class sizes, you can succeed in meeting your career goals.
This program qualifies you for a wide range of careers including:
- PC Support Technician
- Desktop Administrator
- Windows 10 Administrator
- Windows Server Administrator
- Active Directory Administrator
- Project Manager
- Network Administrator
- Linux Administrator
- SQL Database Administrator
- Email Server Administrator
- Exchange Server Administrator
- Wireless LAN Administrator
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Rogers Communications
- Acer America Corporation
- Compugen Spectra Energy Satellite
- Bell Canada
- Ricoh Canada Inc.
- Wilfred Laurier University
- University of Waterloo
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Tech Alliance
*Employment Rate based on 2021 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field within 12 months.
NOC Code: 2171/21221 & 21222 - **Wage data based on NOC Code 2171 and rounded down to the nearest dollar. Average wage doesn't reflect the starting salary but represents the middle value between lowest to highest wages. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated in Dec. 2022.
Did you know that information technology is one of the fastest growing fields? To meet the high demand of employers, triOS College has created this Information Technology Administrator (Cloud) program to kickstart your career in this industry.
Get comprehensive training in the major areas of technology administration including the following:
- PC administration
- network administration
- wireless administration
- Windows server administration
- Linux server administration
- web server administration
- database administration
- email/mobile administration
This Information Technology Administrator (Cloud) program uses a real-world, hands-on, and project-based approach that will allow you to develop the practical skills you need to succeed in the IT industry.
When you enroll in this program, you will receive:
- a 12-week internship for hands-on experience
- registered and approved diploma
- 6 exam vouchers to write the certifications you wish to pursue*
- practice tests (where applicable)
- career services
- job search assistance
- alumni program benefits
*The courses in this program relate to 10 industry certification exams leading to the following designations, which are frequently used as a benchmark for hiring:
- CompTIA A+ (2 vouchers)
- CompTIA IT Project+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Cloud+
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA): Windows 10 (2 Vouchers)
IT Administrator Internship
IT Service & Project Management
Managing Infrastructure Services
Server, Cloud and Automation Technologies
Student Success Strategies
Windows 10 Administration
Windows Server & Active Directory Administration
- have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- be at least 18 years old when or before the program begins AND pass a qualifying test* that has been approved by the Superintendent. (The approved qualifying test for this program is the Wonderlic test with a passing score of 20.)
* If you’re applying from other Canadian provinces, you must:
- be at least 19 years old,
- be out of high school for at least 1 year when the program starts, and
- successfully pass an academic achievement test.
Please contact us for more details regarding admissions requirements if you are an international student.
It was a wonderful experience. I am confident I can tackle any challenges coming my way. Thank you triOS!