Enhance your learning experience with the right balance of in-class and remote learning.
Learn with ease.
When your program entails both theoretical and practical aspects, a hybrid learning method becomes ideal.
Avoid the hassle and cost of commuting and save more time by participating in class discussions remotely. Then make the most out of what you’ve learned by attending in-person classes on campus to practically apply what you have learned and interact face-to-face with your instructors and classmates.
What is hybrid learning?
Hybrid learning merges the ease and comfort of attending classes remotely with the in-person practical application of theories and techniques taught in class.
Your instructor will discuss fundamental concepts remotely through real-time video chat over the Internet at specified times. Then when the practical application starts, expect to attend on-campus classes for face-to-face learning.
Most of our hybrid programs fall under our Healthcare faculty, which necessitates the application and execution of techniques.
What does hybrid learning look like?
- Everyone follows the same schedule at the same time.
- Class discussions occur via online video conferencing.
- Practical application and learning of hands-on techniques occur in person.
- Your instructor will conduct individual follow-ups.
- All discussions will be guided by your instructor.
- Learn and master the use of new online technology such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams for future work scenarios.
- You are not left alone. Your instructor will guide you throughout the learning process.
Learn more about the technology requirements that will help you succeed in a hybrid learning environment.Learn More
I'm glad that I chose triOS to further my education. Everyone here at triOS has made this experience a comfortable and smooth transition for me from the administration all the way down to my instructors and clinical instructors.