Information Technology Administrator (Cybersecurity)
Join the growing IT industry with this 62-week diploma program. Hone the IT skills you need, especially in dealing with security in both enterprise and cloud environments.
This Information Technology Administrator (Cybersecurity) program qualifies you for a wide range of careers including:
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Administrator
- Windows 10 Administrator
- Windows Server Administrator
- Active Directory Administrator
- Project Manager
- Network Administrator
- Linux Administrator
- Security Specialist
- SQL Database Administrator
- Email Server Administrator
- Exchange Server Administrator
- Wireless LAN Administrator
- Penetration Tester
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Rogers Communications
- Acer America Corporation
- Compugen Spectra Energy Satellite
- Bell Canada
- Ricoh Canada Inc.
- Wilfred Laurier University
- University of Waterloo
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Tech Alliance
*Employment Rate based on 2021 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field within 12 months.
NOC Code: 2171/21220, 21221 & 21222 - **Wage data based on NOC Code 2171 and rounded down to the nearest dollar. Average wage doesn't reflect the starting salary but represents the middle value between lowest to highest wages. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated in Dec. 2022.
If you’re looking for a challenging and high-paying job in an in-demand field, then triOS College’s Information Technology Administrator (Cybersecurity) program might be just what you need. This program uses a real-world, hands-on, and project-based approach to help you build the practical skills you need to succeed.
You’ll take PC & Windows Administration, Network & Linux Administration, and Advanced Networking & Cybersecurity Administration courses to fortify your administration and cybersecurity skills. On top of these, you’ll take Student Success Strategies and Career Management classes to ensure your success not only as a student but even as a future job seeker.
When you enroll in this program, you will receive:
- a 12-week internship for hands-on experience
- registered and approved diploma
- 6 exam vouchers to write the certifications you wish to pursue*
- practice tests (where applicable)
- career services
- job search assistance
- alumni program benefits
*The courses in this program relate to 13 industry certification exams leading to the following designations, which are frequently used as a benchmark for hiring:
- CompTIA A+ (2 vouchers)
- CompTIA IT Project+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CySA+
- CompTIA Pentest+
- CompTIA CASP+
- Cisco CCNA
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA): Windows 10 (2 Vouchers)
IT Administrator Internship
IT Service & Project Management
Managing Infrastructure Services
Server, Cloud and Automation Technologies
Student Success Strategies
Windows 10 Administration
Windows Server & Active Directory Administration
- have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- be at least 18 years old when or before the program begins AND pass a qualifying test* that has been approved by the Superintendent. (The approved qualifying test for this program is the Wonderlic test with a passing score of 20.)
* If you’re applying from other Canadian provinces, you must:
- be at least 19 years old,
- be out of high school for at least 1 year when the program starts, and
- successfully pass an academic achievement test.
Please contact us for more details regarding admissions requirements if you are an international student.
It was a wonderful experience. I am confident I can tackle any challenges coming my way. Thank you triOS!