Admission Requirements for International Students
At triOS our admission process for international students is easy. Just follow these six steps:
Knowing what you want to do isn’t always the easiest thing – most of us aren’t born with the knowledge of what we will end up doing for a living. But that doesn’t mean that it has to be a struggle! Our Education Consultants are here to help you narrow in on your goals and aspirations. Unsure about whether you want to be a Medical Office Assistant or an Accounting and Payroll Specialist? That’s OK – we help you find out which program will be best suited for you.
After seeing thousands of students turn into successful graduates, we know what it takes to turn your thoughts into a reality – the reality of being happily employed in a field that you love.
triOS offers exciting diploma programs in Business, Technology, Healthcare, Law, and Supply Chain.
- Step 2: Fill Out Your Contact Information
1) Fill out your information using the form on this page.
2) Call 1-800-898-7467 to speak to a representative.
- Step 3: Admission Requirements
Once you have filled out the Contact Information form, your Education Consultant will be in touch with you to go over the entrance requirements which may include:
– You must be at least 18 years old to attend triOS College;
– English Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/CAEL) is required if you live in a country where English is not the first language;
– Entrance Testing and securing a proctor (if required) – Our Education Consultants will walk you through an easy, step-by-step process to ensure you are ready and motivated to begin your international learning experience.-
- Step 4: Payment Plan and Deposit Payment
Once the entrance requirements have been met, your Education Consultant will draft a payment plan for you and you will be required to make a 25% deposit of the full program cost. All payments must be made in Canadian Dollars. Included in the 25% is a non-refundable $500.00 administration fee if the application is cancelled or the visa is denied.
- Step 5: Letter of Acceptance
Once your payment has been remitted, we will release to you a Letter of Acceptance that you will need to apply for your study VISA.
- Step 6: Apply For Your Study Visa
triOS College is authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept and enroll international students!
triOS College’s (DLI) Designated Learning Institution number is: O19361101002. We can be found on CIC’s DLI list here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp.
Send a copy of your study visa when approved.
Please note that students who graduate from diploma programs at triOS, or any other private career college, are currently not eligible to receive a Post Graduate Work Permit. If you are seeking a Post Graduate Work Permit, we recommend that you consider attending a publicly funded college.
These admissions requirements apply to all students for all triOS Diploma Programs, who are not a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident or Protected Person.