Information Technology Professional
Switch to a career in the growing field of Information Technology. Our hands-on training and approach to learning one topic at a time helps even students with limited tech backgrounds gradually learn about IT and succeed in the program.
As an Information Technology Professional graduate, you will qualify for a wide range of positions, including: PC Support Technician, Desktop Administrator, Windows 10 Administrator, Windows Server Administrator, Active Directory Administrator, Project Manager, Network Administrator, Cisco Administrator, Linux Administrator, Security Specialist, SQL Database Administrator, Email Server Administrator, Exchange Server Administrator, Wireless LAN Administrator, Cybersecurity Analyst, Cybersecurity Administrator and Penetration Tester.
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Next Dimension
- St. Joseph Healthcare
- Siemens IT
- IBM Canada
- TD Canada Trust
- Bell Canada
- Ricoh Canada
- Tech Alliance
*Employment Rate based on 2019 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field.
NOC Code: 2171 - **Wage data rounded down to the nearest dollar. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated in May, 2021.
Are you looking for an industry-leading program to help take your professional life to the next level? If so, then now is the right time to join the Information Technology Professional program to get into a rewarding career.
The Information Technology Professional Diploma Program is designed for the individual seeking comprehensive knowledge and certification in computer- and network-related administration. Students receive training on popular operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server, and Linux. Moreover, students learn how to configure computer and network technologies such as Cisco routers and switches, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, server virtualization, Cybersecurity, wireless and mobile devices, as well as learn how to automate administration using PowerShell and BASH Shell scripts. Additionally, students learn how to communicate effectively, as well as manage time and IT-related projects within a corporate infrastructure.
Students enrolled in this program will receive:
- 16-week internship for hands-on experience.
- Certification exam vouchers including designations from Microsoft, CompTIA, and Cisco.
- Microsoft Azure for Education is included in the tuition fee, which includes access to versions of Windows 10 and Windows Server, as well as Office 365.
Students who successfully complete this program will be eligible to write certification exams leading to the following:
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Project+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA Linux+, Microsoft MDAA and Cisco CCNA designations.
- Together, many of our courses also cover material tested on the CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Cloud+, and CompTIA PenTest+ certifications.
- Students are provided with certification exam vouchers to write the certifications they wish to pursue.
– High school graduation diploma, or Mature Student Status (for more information please refer to the Program Outline at the top of this page or speak to your Education Consultant)
I have to honestly say triOS College is amazing. The staff is extremely helpful, and they strive with you for your success. My teachers were awesome, they taught me so much and I am truly grateful for having them. I would recommend this college to anyone.